- Fund name: SilkRoad Asia Value Partners II
- Amount raised: $549 million
- Target size: $500 million
- Stage of fundraising: Final close
- Final close date: December 2020
- Time on the road: 27 months
- Predecessor fund: SilkRoad Asia Value Partners ($445.5 million)
SilkRoad Property Partners has closed its SilkRoad Asia Value Partners II at $549 million, thereby surpassing its $500 million target. The fund had been in market since October 2018 but capital raising was disrupted by the covid-19 pandemic. It will continue its predecessor’s strategy by focusing on value-add investments in Asia.