The quarter saw the close of four $1bn-plus mezzanine/debt funds, which accounted for a bulk of the capital raised during this period.
The first quarter of 2022 saw investors’ growing interest in real estate debt and the hospitality sector, according to PERE’s Q1 2022 fundraising report.
Dive into PERE’s latest interactive and downloadable report now to find out more. It includes:
- Year-on-year fundraising, 2017- Q1 2022
- Fundraising by strategy, 2017- Q1 2022
- Q1 2022 sector-specific fundraising strategy breakdown
- 10 largest private real estate focused funds closed in Q1 2022
- Regional Focus of capital
- Largest private real estate blind-pool funds in market as of April 1, 2022