Fundraising activity took off during the quarter, fueled by a robust market for midsized vehicles and a record-high average closing size.
Through the first two quarters of the year, 2021 seemed poised to be a historically bad year for fundraising, but a flurry of closings during the third quarter has changed that.
Dive into PERE’s latest interactive and downloadable report now to find out more. It includes:
- Year-on-year fundraising, 2016-Q3 2021
- Year-on-year fundraising by strategy, 2016-Q3 2021
- Sector-specific fundraising strategy breakdown
- Q3 fundraising volume by year, 2016-2021
- Top 10 fund closes through Q3 2021
- Regional focus of capital raised through Q3 2021
- Largest funds in market as of Oct 1, 2021