Aggregate volume in 2022 dropped 24% from the $223.3bn raised in 2021, which was the highest total recorded by PERE in more than a decade.
The private real estate market saw the lowest amount of capital raised in five years as the industry grappled with interest rate hikes and inflationary pressure.
Dive into PERE’s latest interactive and downloadable report now to find out more. It includes:
- Year-on-year fundraising, 2018 to 2022
- Fundraising by strategy, 2018 to 2022
- FY 2022 sector-specific fundraising overview
- 10 largest private real estate focused funds raised FY 2022
- Geography; Amount targeted by funds in market Q4 2022
- Largest funds in market as of Jan 30, 2023