Welcome to the PERE Network Hub, the home of institutional real estate’s most influential investors, asset managers, developers, and strategic partners. Membership gives you year-round access to the people that matter to you. Navigate the Network Hub below.
The Global Network for Institutional Real Estate
Find, filter, and connect directly with fellow PERE Network members. Our Member Services Team is always available to introduce you to the right people at the right time. Update your profile and start connecting.
Access exclusive monthly webinars to deep-dive into the topics that matter to the Network. Connect with experts and investors around issues impacting investment into private real estate.
Access exclusive, member-only content including on-demand webinars, newsletters, exclusive interviews with key players, polls, surveys, slide decks, investor insights, and more.
PERE Global Events
The Network gathers in-person at global PERE events. Receive member discounts for events, leverage the directory to see who is attending and set your meetings in advance.
Not a Network member?
Access better connections and knowledge today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Read the FAQs below for more info or contact Luca Greene directly to learn more about the PERE Network Membership. If you are already a Network member, please contact your Network team.
- Connect with your peers and prospects using our members directory. Search the directory for investors and managers by region, strategy or sector, view AUM, ticket sizes and upcoming investment strategies.
- Our dedicated network team will help facilitate connections, build your profile, and connect with the right people at the right time.
- Keep up-to-date on key industry topics in regular webinars, think tanks and interviews. Hear from investors and managers on specific sectors and strategies.
- Join special interest groups relevant to you and connect with investors interested in allocating to funds like yours
- Receive updates on the meetings and people that match your strategy in the monthly newsletter.
- Receive special rates to attend our in-person global conference series.
- The PERE Network is made up of more than 1,200 investors, fund managers, developers, and strategic partners. They all share an interest in understanding and participating in global real estate.
- 52% identify as institutional investors, 48% as investment/fund or asset managers, consultants, law firms or other. Click here for a list of organisations in the Infrastructure Investor Network.
- Members enjoy preferential rates to attend Summits and Forums.
Contact our team for member discounts
I am a ‘gold’ or ‘platinum’ subscriber to the perenews.com site and magazine – why can’t I access the Network?
- The PERE Network is an additional subscription with separate benefits.
Contact our team if you would also like to purchase Network membership.
How is the Network directory different to the perenews.com database available to the site’s platinum subscribers?
- The perenews.com database tracks capital flows globally amongst LPs and GPs active in private real estate. It profiles those organisations, their allocations, commitments, funds and performance, along with providing info on intermediaries such as investment consultants, placement agents and law firms.
- The Network directory provides in-depth profiles of individual network members, their expertise and interests, where you can meet them as well as functionality to directly message them.