The nominations deadline for PEI Media’s Women of Influence in Private Markets list 2022 has been extended to end of day Friday, April 1. Submit your nomination here.
The list recognizes influential and pioneering women who have achieved something notable over the last 12 months. These achievements will be considered alongside an individual’s wider work and impact in the industry.
The annual list features individuals working across private equity, infrastructure, private debt, real estate and venture capital, as well as women whose roles span across more than one asset class.
KKR managing director Paula Campbell Roberts; Lanhee Yung, founding partner at Sage Hall Partners; and global head of real estate at Schroders, Sophie van Oosterom, were among the women named in the private equity real estate category in last year’s Women of Influence list.
Across the other asset classes, Alicia Gregory, Future Fund’s head of private equity; Cécile Mayer-Lévi, head of Tikehau’s private debt business; Kimmy Paluch, a managing partner at US venture firm Beta Boom; and Esther Peiner, co-head of private infrastructure Europe at Partners Group, were just some of the women who were recognized.
Read about the 60 professionals included in last year’s Women of Influence list here.
PEI Media’s editorial teams will decide the 2022 list based on the following criteria:
- The nominee’s achievements over the last 12 months (since March 1, 2021) in their careers, their firm or the private funds industry
- Evidence of innovation or game-changing actions (eg, closing an innovative deal, securing an LP commitment or launching DE&I initiatives)
- Evidence of leadership, impact or influence on others within the industry and beyond
To be eligible, nominees must work in the private funds industry, namely private equity, private debt, infrastructure, venture capital or real estate. We welcome nominations for women working in a variety of roles at investment firms (such as on the investment team, IR, operations, marketing and portfolio support), LPs, as well as advisory firms (eg, law firms, placement agents, capital advisory firms, fund administrators).
We also welcome a diverse range of nominations – there are no age or geographical restrictions for nominees.
The list will be published in July.
How to submit your nomination
- Fill in the online nomination form
- On the form, in less than 300 words, include details of what the person has achieved over the last 12 months (since March 1, 2021) to make them worthy of being included in the list. Include any other achievements over the course of their career that should be considered
- Any information included in the nomination should be suitable for publication
- Tell us which category you are entering the nominee for: private equity; infrastructure; private debt; venture capital; real estate; cross asset class. Choose the category which applies most closely – PEI Media’s editorial teams reserve the right to consider all entries for all categories
- Tell us the profile of the organization the individual works for (GP/fund; LP/investor; advisory firm)
- Firms and PRs are welcome to submit nominations, with no more than a single nomination per firm for each category
- If you are nominating someone from your own firm, you must also nominate a candidate from another firm to be eligible
If you have any queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org