- Fund name: Secured Capital Real Estate Partners VII
- Amount raised: $2.75 billion
- Target size: $2 billion
- Stage of fundraising: Final close
- Final close date: March 2020
- Time on the road: Nine months
- Predecessor fund: Secured Capital Real Estate Partners VI ($1.9 billion)
PAG has held a final close on Secured Capital Real Estate Partners VII on $2.75 billion, surpassing its $2 billion target. Following its predecessor SCREP VI’s strategy, the firm aims to invest around 60 percent of the fund’s equity in Japan and the rest in China, Australia, Korea and other selected markets.