- Fund: Bow River Capital Real Estate Fund III
- Amount raised: $354 million
- Target: $400 million
- Stage of fundraising: Launched
- Time on the road: Seven months
- Predecessor fund: Bow River Capital Real Estate Fund II ($186m)
According to a recent SEC filing, Bow River Capital has raised up to $354 million in commitments for its third-series real estate fund. Bow River Capital Real Estate Fund III, which launched in March with a fundraising target of $400 million, has attracted more than 400 investors.
As with its predecessor vehicle, Bow River Capital Real Estate Fund II, which held a final close in August 2018 after raising $186 million in investor capital, REF III will invest in the industrial, office, retail and multifamily sectors, seeking opportunistic returns across the US.