- Fund name: GreenOak European Core+ Logistics Fund
- Amount raised: €695 million
- Target size: €500 million
- Hard-cap: €695 million
- Stage of fundraising: Final close
- Final close date: 25 March 2021
- Number of investors in the fund: more than 20 institutional investors
BentallGreenOak has held a final close of its inaugural European Core+ Logistics Fund at its hard-cap of €695 million, surpassing the initial €500 million target size. More than 20 global institutional investors have committed to the logistics vehicle, a contact person at the firm informed PERE.
BGO is committed to pursuing opportunities across a diversified logistics spectrum within the European market. Through the acquisition of 28 assets, more than 50 percent of the fund’s capital has been deployed across France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Netherlands and the UK.