01 December 2012
No. of pages:
Real Estate Compensation and Incentives, lead edited by Bard Consulting, is a unique expert advisory publication and professional textbook designed to guide and inform all practitioners in private equity real estate about the key compensation and incentives terms.
|Achieve out performance with your compensation and incentives strategy |
Real Estate Compensation and incentives showcases a broad range of views and perspectives from different sides of the fundraising equation and reveals how to effectively compensate and incentivise at executive, fund and firm levels to achieve out performance.
Make the optimum decisions for your specific compensation and incentives strategy
This unique publication brings together multiple perspectives from leading players in the asset class. They explain how and why compensation and incentives are being shaped the way they are what the future holds.
The contributing general partners, limited partners, lawyers, consultants, analysts and talent search experts confidently analyse today’s market terms and assess the direction that compensation and incentive trends will be taking well into the next cycle.
Key areas covered include:
- A new model for fee incentive payments
- Real estate compensation specific trends
- Benchmarking in private real estate compensation
- Attracting and retaining the best talent
- Carried interest provisions deconstructed
- Good-leaver/bad-leaver provisions and joiner issues
- The impact of AIFMD on fund manager compensation
It also features detailed Q&As with leading names in the asset class and the findings of two detailed proprietary surveys which reflect detailed views of general partners and limited partners in private equity real estate.
This title will help you:
List of contributors:
- Make the optimum decisions for your specific compensation and incentives strategy
- Understand which terms and conditions to focus on and what to avoid in order to achieve a successful fundraise
- Learn how to make your business/platform competitive in the industry
- Find, attract and retain the best talent – and make hires legally robust
- Benchmark private equity remuneration data for key roles in different regions
- Blake Eagle and Laura Huntington, Institutional Property Consultants, LLC
- Dean Altshuler and Roy Schneiderman, Bard Consulting
- Jim Wright, CEL Associates
- John Baczewski, Real Estate Fiduciary Services and Jim Valente, IPD
- Sally Carlson, Equinox
- Amy Wells and John Kuhl, Cox Castle & Nicholson
- Kate Simpson and Nigel van Zyl, Proskauer Rose
- Jeff Rupp, INREV and Melville Rodrigues, CMS Cameron McKenna
- Sonny Kalsi, GreenOak Real Estate Advisors
- Ted Leary, Crosswater Realty Advisors
- Mike DiRe, CalSTRS
- Steven Hason, APG Asset Management US Inc.
- Maxwell Rothaus, Credit Suisse
- Ghada Sousou, Sousou Partners