- Fund name: Walton Street Real Estate Debt II
- Amount raised: $1.52 billion
- Target size: $1.25 billion
- Stage of fundraising: Final Close
- Final close date: February 2020
- Predecessor fund: Walton Street Real Estate Debt I ($654 million)
Walton Street Capital has closed its second dedicated value-add/core plus real estate debt fund, Walton Street Real Estate Debt II with total capital commitments of $1.52 billion, surpassing its target $1.25 billion. The fund’s debt strategy focuses on origination and structuring of floating-rate debt investments secured by income-generating assets in major United States markets.