- Fund: SCOR Real Estate Loans IV
- Amount raised: €629 million
- Stage of fundraising: Final close
- Final close: September 2021
- Time on the road: One year and nine months
- Predecessor fund: SCOR Real Estate Loans III (€550 million)
French asset manager SCOR has raised €629 million for SCOR Real Estate Loans IV, a contact at the firm told PERE. Like its predecessor, the fourth-generation fund will finance the renovation, restructuring, repositioning and construction of real estate assets, with a focus on value-add returns in Western Europe. In May, the fund became the first French real estate loan vehicle to adopt a sustainable investment charter with strong non-financial criteria and measurable sustainable investment objectives.