- Fund name: Schroder European Operating Hotels Fund
- Amount raised: €300 million
- Target size: €500 million
- Stage of fundraising: First Close
- First close date: January 2020
Schroder Real Estate Investment Management has held a first close on its debut hotel fund, Schroder European Operating Hotels Fund, at €300 million ($331.9 million). The fund focuses on creating a diversified portfolio of European hotels through acquisition, selected refurbishment and operational improvement of existing under-managed or under-invested hotels across Western Europe.