- Fund: Maverick Lien Fund VI
- Amount raised: $317.6 million
- Target Size: $275 million
- Stage of fundraising: Final close
- Final close: November 2021
- Time on the road: One year and one month
- Predecessor fund: Maverick Lien Fund V ($150 million)
US investment firm Maverick Partners has held a final close for Maverick Lien Fund VI, a contact at the firm told PERE. The real estate debt vehicle has raised $317.6 million in investor commitments, exceeding its original fundraising target of $275 million. Past commitments to the fund include a $50 million investment from Louisiana School Employees’ Retirement System in December 2020.
As with its predecessor, which held a final close in December 2018 after raising its target size of $150 million, the fund will make use of a variety of investment opportunities across the US, having already made 18 investments comprising $135 million.