- Fund name: Madison Realty Capital Debt Fund VI
- Amount raised: $914 million
- Target size: $2.25 billion
- Stage of fundraising: First close
- Predecessor fund: Madison Realty Capital Debt Fund V ($2.08 billion)
Madison Realty Capital has raised $914 million for the sixth vehicle in its flagship real estate debt fund series, according to an SEC filing.
Madison Realty Capital Debt Fund VI will continue the same investment strategy as the previous fund in the series, Madison Realty Capital Debt Fund V, which closed in January 2022 having acquired $2.08 billion in investor commitments.
The series originates and acquires loans across various sectors of the real estate market, including multifamily, retail, office, industrial and hospitality. Madison Realty invests in transitional and special situation loans as well as the provision of financing for ground-up development and construction.