20 June 2019 | Park Hyatt, Melbourne
Delivering growth through diversity
PERE’s Women in Real Assets Forum comes to Australia this year, bringing the increasingly important conversation around diversity and financial performance front and centre.
As institutional investors increasingly consider diversity in fund allocation decisions, it is more important than ever for leaders to gather and genuinely address the issues from every angle of the fund management industry.
Featuring high profile keynote speakers and pioneering women in the private real estate industry, the Forum is your gateway to network, initiate deals and build new relationships with the most prominent leaders shaping the future of Australian private real estate.
Highlights of the agenda:
- Practical steps to address diversity in private real estate
- The role of diversity in LP manager selection
- Understanding ESG factors in private real estate
- Building a global real estate portfolio
- Mitigating economic risks to implement a successful global strategy
- Driving technological change in the real estate market