April 18| Los Angeles
Building exceptional growth from a diverse perspective
With the goal of promoting the advancement of women in private equity real estate investing, PERE Women in Real Estate will kick off its inaugural year on the afternoon of April 18 with featured keynote addresses, facilitated roundtable discussions and insightful panels populated and moderated by leaders in the industry.
The Forum is a high-level, interactive conference that will bring together senior executives in a positive, constructive environment to network with peers, share best practices, examine critical issues and debate the latest trends and influences impacting private real estate investment. Grow your network, discover new opportunities and support the elevation of women in private real estate investing.
- The gender divide in private real estate
- The role of real estate in an investment portfolio
- Building talent pipelines
- Recruitment and retention tactics
- Best practices to garner yield
- Implementing and growing your firm’s diversity initiative
- The state of the global real estate market
- Investment strategies and allocation trends
Be a part of the conversation and build your book of business through our interactive panel discussions, strategic networking breaks, pre-conference attendee list and closing cocktail mixer. Designed to enlighten and energize professional women in private real estate; don’t miss this time to connect and engage with your peers.