April 17-18| Los Angeles
Connecting institutional capital with the future of private real estate
Private real estate is evolving. Emerging managers and markets are moving up the ranks. Diversification and sustainability are increasingly at the forefront. Tech disruption is showing no signs of slowing down. And the brink of the inevitable downturn looms ever closer.
At the PERE Investor Forum, address the strategies that are beginning to define the future of private real estate with leading investors, fund managers, advisors, developers and innovators. Join them in Los Angeles this April 17-18, 2019 to explore the new ways private real estate is investing and network with your peers at the forefront of the industry.
Highlights for this year’s Forum include:
– The rise of alternative investing
– Implementing sustainability into a portfolio
– The changing portfolio structures – beyond traditional investing
– Strategic investing on the brink of a downturn
– Venture capital entering the private real estate space
– Taking investing with debt to new levels
– The pros and cons of investing in emerging markets
– Tech disruption
– The opportunities in Opportunity Zones