April 18-19, 2018 | Omni Hotel
Examining the investor-manager relationship
Each year over 200 institutional investors, capital-influencers and fund managers convene in Los Angeles to examine the future of capital flows, investment strategies and allocation trends in the global private real estate market.
With an emphasis on the perspective of today’s investor, the Forum delivers rich content, thought provoking sessions, and unparalleled networking opportunities through an agenda shaped by highly respected industry leaders. By leveraging the global PERE editorial and research teams, the Forum is uniquely positioned to explore the concerns, challenges and opportunities in domestic and foreign private real estate investments.
Join your peers at the Forum to learn the latest about emerging, developed and new markets around the world while also building your existing and new relationships in an intimate environment.
By attending the Forum, you will:
• Meet with investors in one place over 1.5 days
• Gain the latest industry intelligence in a face to face setting
• Hear directly from LPs about what they look for when choosing managers and what they expect from investors as the market shifts
• Interact with expert thought-leadership on what’s driving the current market and what’s expected ahead
• Gain exposure to new and emerging managers that are currently fundraising
The Forum is for private real estate professionals who are:
• Managing real estate portfolios
• Responsible for asset allocation
• Gathering industry intelligence, research and/or analytics
• Interested in forging new partnerships
• Gaining insight to what your peers are doing
• Looking to meet your LP peers and managers in one place