- Fund: Bow River Capital Real Estate Fund III
- Amount raised: $450 million
- Target: $400 million
- Stage of fundraising: Final close
- Time on the road: Eight months
- Predecessor fund: Bow River Capital Real Estate Fund II ($186m)
Bow River Capital has raised up to $450 million in investor capital for its third series real estate fund, according to a press release. The oversubscribed Bow River Capital Real Estate Fund III, which launched in March with a fundraising target of $400 million, has attracted more than 400 investors.
As reported by PERE in October, REF III will invest in the industrial, office, retail and multifamily sectors, with a focus on light industrial and opportunistic residential in the Rocky Mountain West and Southwest, a geographic footprint that Bow River calls the ‘Rodeo Region’. The vehicle will also invest in opportunistic residential real estate, such as purpose-built single family for rent, multifamily housing and senior housing.