- Fund name: BMO UK Housing Fund (open-ended)
- Amount raised: £100 million
- Target size: £500 million
- Stage of fundraising: First Close
- First close date: January 2020
BMO Real Estate Partners has held a first close for its newly developed UK housing strategy at £100 million. The aim of the open-ended BMO UK Housing Fund is to address a distinct gap in the UK housing market by offering high quality, sustainable, community based rental property, targeted at low to middle income households whose needs are not currently being met and where a real growth opportunity exists.