- Fund: Ares European Property Enhancement Partners III
- Amount raised: €1.5 billion
- Target size: €1 billion
- Stage of fundraising: Final close
- Final close: October 2021
- Time on the road: One year and 10 months
- Predecessor fund: Ares European Property Enhancement Partners II (€665 million)
According to a press release, US asset manager Ares Management Corporation has raised €1.5 billion for Ares European Property Enhancement Partners III. EPEP III was oversubscribed with approximately €1.5 billion of commitments compared with its €1.0 billion target and is more than twice the size of its 2016 predecessor. Like its predecessor, the third-generation fund’s investment activity will focus on the logistics and residential sectors, with a focus on value-add returns in Western and Central Europe.