01 July 2010
No. of pages:
The Definitive Guide to Real Estate Fundraising presents you with a series of insightful executive-level papers on how to raise funds successfully and which paths to avoid. Written by a leading group of non-listed real estate fundraising professionals, this title will reveal the complexities of fund structuring and the latest terms, what is shaping institutional investor and fund of funds appetites, and how to market and successfully close your next fund.
Succeed in your fundraising efforts
The fundraising-market dynamics facing non-listed real estate fundraisers are set to make raising new funds extremely challenging. Investors are re-considering their allocations to funds-based real estate investing, especially as direct and joint-venture options have increased in prominence.
The lessons learnt from the global financial crisis suggest that a real estate fund that knows its investment niche and can convince existing and new investors of its investing abilities and credentials will be among the select group to raise fresh funds.
Fundraising has understandably been down the list of priorities in recent years, but now is the perfect time to refresh your know-how and prepare for the latest generation of fundraising techniques, processes and skills.
Sharpen your fundraising skills with this dedicated resource
- Christophe de Taurines of The Capital & Marketing Group lead-edits this insightful and must-read publication for the international non-listed real estate asset class
- Peter Hobbs, formerly of RREEF Alternative Investments (now IPD), and Henry Chin of Deutsche Bank Private Wealth Management, present a definitive global outlook for real estate, highlighting markets and sectors ready for recovery
- Leading professionals share their insight and experience on fundraising trends, techniques and success
- Top law firms advise you on how to structure your real estate fund and which fund terms make sense
- Save thousands: Understand which questions you need to ask in different scenarios and save your fundraising process valuable time and expense
- Exclusive survey: Find out what institutional investors and fund of funds managers really think about allocations, fund structures, terms, performance and much more
This guide is ideal for:
- Real Estate Fund Managers
- Fund of Funds Managers
- Institutional Investors
- Fund Formation Lawyers
- Placement Agents
- Tax Advisors and Accountants
- Real Estate Analysts